TBD Ne 130th Avenue, Fort Mc Coy, FL 32134

$50,000
List Price
$50,000
Status
ACTIVE
Acres
10
Subdivision
Hwy 315 East To River Mkt 3
Pool Type
No Pool
Water Source
Well Required
Sewer
Septic Needed
Elementary School
Fort Mccoy School (K-8)
Middle School
Fort King Middle School
High School
North Marion High School
Mls Number
OM674751

Property Description

10 Acres (square in shape) about 80% is in Flood Zone A, the other 20% or so is NOT in a Flood Zone, much like the rest of this area of Florida. This raw land is completely treed, has not been cleared. Would be a great place for a weekend retreat or camp. Zoned A-1. Closer to Orange Springs than the town of Fort McCoy but still considered Fort McCoy. Looking for a larger parcel than 10 acres? This is same seller has a 20 acre parcel in the same area for sale.

Additional Information

Utilities
Other

Mortgage Calculator

Amount of Loan
Annual Interest Rate
%
Term of Loan
Years

Does not include any taxes or fees.
Please consult a financial professional.
Calculator source: Real Geeks

Listing courtesy of REMAX/PREMIER REALTY HWY 200.

StellarMLS is the source of this information via Internet Data Exchange Program. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale. Availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase. All other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Data last updated on